Monday, November 9, 2015

Motivational Monday

Motivational Monday!

Hello Zombicorns, nobody likes Monday's let's fix that!

Here is your motivational quote for the day.

#musictruth Brahms, Schubert, Vivaldi, Chopin, Bach, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Haydn, Debussy, Shostakovich, Mendelssohn, Ravel, Corelli, Albinoni, Piazzolla, Liszt, Dvorak, Smetana, Janacek, and on and on... This is what I stick close to.:

For me that would be the sound of rain and storms, crows calling out to each other, leaves scraping the ground, and the sound of cars going down the highway.

Also what's been giving me a lot of inspiration are these adorable geometric animals.
nice geometric totem with different animals, good use of different colours to show a bit of tone and the colours pair up well together too:


I love the simplicity of this totem as well as the color palette. For some reason I have been using a lot of, and finding inspiration in, geometric shapes and foxes in my artwork lately.

Also here's the finished result of my collage.


  You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment