Monday, December 14, 2015

Motivational Monday

Motivational Monday

Hello Zombicorns, nobody likes Monday's lets fix that!

I hope this Monday is a good one for you, hopefully you don't have classes or maybe it's the last one of the semester. Either way the holiday's are upon us, whether it's Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Star Wars premiere I hope that your wallet isn't too sad and that you remember to value the real things that the holiday's stand for.
But here is a motivational quote for your week.
Beethoven quotes never stop learning | ... never stop learning. right, goal, god, endurance, inspirational, gifts:
 
 
Also for any of my art followers, remember that during this break to keep making art, even if it's just a sketch. As well as try and find artists, online or in galleries, that inspire you and are similar to your style.  I think I'm am going to try and start doing a sketch/drawing a day. I use to draw all the time and it definitely helped my art and my process but with school and life it's been harder to pull out the sketchbook and pencils. I will keep you updated on my personal projects as they go.
 

I hope you enjoy your week and have a great time with your holiday celebrations!

 
   You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment