Friday, October 2, 2015

Favorites Friday

Favorite's Friday!

Hello ZombieUnicorns, it's the end of another week, take a look at all the magical things that helped me get through it.

So I have concluded that I am a super busy college student that keeps forgetting to post before the afternoon lull hits me. But I'm back and we'll just have to see how the posts go in the future, Monday's I will start to type on Sundays so I am ahead of schedule.
 
So the first favorite and probably my biggest is IT'S FINALLY OCTOBER! It's the most magical time of the year, literally in my opinion, especially since it's following a blood moon.
 

I've always loved horror movies, mythological beasts of old, and the festivities of the month, and that the holiday is pretty well suited for all ages. I will keep you updated on any decorating and if I get a chance to make a costume this year.
 
 
Another favorite is this little guy who joined the family on my desk.
Unfortunately he cant actually sit on his majestic beast, but they both are bobble heads and were about $20 I believe. When I saw all the ads about the new Star Wars merch coming out I couldn't help myself on my next visit to the Wallie World to pick this guy up.
 
Also another favorite from the week is the location I looked at for my wedding, and I will probably book for.
This is just the bridal suite upstairs, but the building is beautiful. It's over 100 years old, has a beautiful rotunda on the bottom floor and is the best deal I have found, and it's the best location for our families.
And speaking of weddings, my last favorite is one that I've had for two years today and am about to have for the rest of our lives; my fiancé.
 

That's about it for this week, I will see you all on Monday with a new motivational quote and don't forget to paint the roses red.

 

   You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment