Monday, October 12, 2015

Motivational Mondays

Motivational Monday

Hello Zombi-corns nobody likes Monday's lets fix that.

Here is your motivation quote for the day.
I think about this quote everyday. Photography is a creative journey that has so many highs and lows but practicing your art every day is what makes you the best at whatever you do.:
 
And another from one of my favorite artists.
 
Tim Burton Quotes:
 
Also some things that have been inspiring me in my art.
This picture of Pablo Picasso is a great example of a project we have in my drawing class.
 
Remarkable Photos Show Picasso “Painting” With Light - A running figure, with Picasso in motion behind it.:
 
Homeless Pet Clubs is a fun, FREE, effective way to save the lives of shelter animals.  www.homelesspetclubs.org:
And a lot of white stags that ignite the elven heart in me.
Not my artwork. Just something beautiful I would love to have in my home someday:

You can find all the sources of these images in my inspiration board on my pinterest page, which is linked below.
 
Also something that has been super inspiring is a game for mobile devices called Monuments Valley.
 
This Game is absolutely gorgeous and also has an amazing soundtrack, and its free through amazon, these are some screenshots I took from my gameplay.




I absolutely love totem.
 
 You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment