Monday, October 5, 2015

Motivational Monday



Motivational Monday!

Hello Zombie Unicorns, nobody likes Mondays let's fix that!

 Here is today's motivational quote for the day.
26 quotes on getting ahead from the world's hottest CEOs.:
 
I love this quote because I always hear people saying they have to get a "practically" degree or job, when it's not something they have a passion for. Anything worth having is never going to be easy to obtain.
 
But yea my week started out kind of down, partly from the weather and just emotions running rampit. So I thought I'd share some artwork and photos that have been inspiring me.
 


“Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and...:   Johnny Depp as Victor Van Dort and Helena Bonham Carter as Corpse Bride 2005:

Love the celtic circle design for a possible tattoo.      Elvish by `Saimain on deviantART:
 
 
 
 
 

 

Well that's about all I have for now, I have to go study for a test tomorrow and go find a new sizer for my ring and super glue for some shoes. Don't forget to paint the roses red!

 

 

 You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment