Friday, August 28, 2015

Favorites Friday

Favorites Friday

Hello ZombieUnicorns, come see all the things that helped me get through the week.

This week was pretty hectic but I did find some new favorites, one of them being this beautiful lip color.
 
This is Maybelline's Color Blur by lip studio, in 15 Berry Misbehaved. I have worn this almost everyday, it's like a more pink toned raspberry color, and have received plenty of compliments about it. The color payoff is amazing, it does transfer but it's not so substantial where you have to retouch after every sip from a straw.
Here's what it looks like on my pale lips. This is one of the only lip sticks I have worn that doesn't come completely off when I drink from a water bottle, it's even held up against some foods. I would compare this to the NYX soft matte lip creams. Both are flute friendly so I will definitely wear this for concerts and performances.
My other favorite for the week is my supportive band family and my Kappa Kappa Psi brothers. I've had a bunch of great ideas for homecoming and recruitment and most of the band is doing pretty well, especially with adding new people into an already written drill.
Hopefully this mood stays for the rest of marching season, and that the new staff don't make it worse, or any less enjoyable.
 

I hope you had a great week, and have a great weekend, I'll see you on Monday with a new quote to start the week off and don't forget to paint the roses red.

 
  You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment