Monday, August 17, 2015

Motivational Monday

Motivational Monday!

Hello ZombieUnicorns, nobody likes Monday's so let's fix that!

See the light in others and treat them as if that is all you see. Quote | Top 10 Pinterest Pins

Here is the motivational quote for this week. I find that when I look for the good in people and in the world I am much happier. Instead of sitting on all the negatives think of how you can fix those, or realize what's really important.
Also I would like to share a little story with you today. So my freshmen year I was walking back to my room and I happened to stuble upon this little guy.
This little orange butterfly gave me hope in a time when I was very scared that I would not make it at college, and I was very worried for my future. Seeing this little bit of beauty reminded me that I was going through a life change, from high school student to adult college life, and that changes are not easy but necessary to bring about beauty.
And then just yesterday I was leaving my room to go see my parents and this not so little guy was sitting on my door.
 
And I realize that this is a moth but I just thought it so coincidently that this would show up after I just went through abunch of stress from moving. As well as financial stress.
Later that day I thought about it and realized that this moth reminded me that I was once again going through life changes, college student to married college student, and that it's not easy but there is a beautiful outcome in the end.
I'm not native American or anything but I kind of want to believe that butterfly's(and moths) are my spirit animal, since they seem to show up in my life just when I need them.

But anyways guys always be looking on the bright side and I hope you have a good Monday, and don't forget to paint the roses red!

You can follow my facebook page for updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment