Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Workout Wednesday

Workout Wednesday!

Hello ZombieUnicorns, sorry for missing yesterday's post but here's how I've been trying to keep on the healthy track!

So I forgot how exhausting school can be, especially when getting up at 6 AM everyday and not stopping till 4:30 most days. But I still am trying to workout everyday and eat healthier. Hopefully since i'm taking a nutrition class the eating better part will be much easier. I try and keep the MyPlate portions in my head, and try and apply when I can.
We actually went over this today, we grouped up and categorized what we ate for dinner the night before and then the whole class put up their categories on a chart. My group cheated a little because we counted French fries as a vegetable.
But besides that I'm also trying to drink more water and tea in place of soda. I've also been going walking/jogging with my fiancĂ©, which with marching band has definitely helped with getting cardio into my routine. I also started using the LG Health app on my phone to count how many steps I take everyday, my goal is 8000(or 3.68 miles) which should burn 247 calories.
This is the yoga workout I will be trying tonight before bed if you would like to try it as well.
I will try and do a small morning flow as well when I get up tomorrow to start my day off right.

That's about it for today enjoy the rest of your day and I wish you luck in your health journey, and don't forget to paint the roses red.

You can follow my facebook page to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all sorts of magnificient things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment