Thursday, August 27, 2015

Illustration Thursday

Illustration Thursday

Hello ZombieUnicorns, today hopefully starts a new theme, Illustration Thursday where I'll share an illustration inspired by my week.

Heres the Illustration for this week
 
"Anxiety"
So this week was very busy with jumping right into the regular routine of school as well as my design job, which up till now I have been by myself and been given about three projects every day I was there.
There was also some trouble with the flute section leader and assigning a new assistant section leader. Lots of frustration and condescending people this week, everything that I needed to kick start my anxiety and stress. Now I've never been diagnosed with anxiety but if I had any of them its probably generalized anxiety or social anxiety, or a mix. And my drawing is an interpretation of how it feels, the predatory bad thoughts constantly at war with the wise and thoughtful crane.
That's about all for today, not really feeling great either so I'm gonna have to cut it short.
 

I hope you had a better day than I did, and don't forget to paint the roses red.

 
 You can follow my facebook to get updates on the new blogs.
You can also follow my pinterest page to see all the magnificent things I find from healthy recipes to art to wedding planning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment